Hi all, just wanted to keep you in the loop with regards to our plans in line with recent acu and government announcements.
Due to the fact that tracks can not open back up until at least 29th March, our championship round at WildTracks on 4th April will no longer go ahead. This is in agreement between Wildtracks and ourselves as it would not be viable due to no camping, and we also feel that it is too soon to run a championship event. We are awaiting confirmation if the track is available on a new date we requested, and will keep you all updated as and when we hear back.
We are now in talks with Maidstone council to try and host an event of some kind on April 4th but this will not form any part of our championship, if it is agreed, we will be running under current restrictions and will update you on any progress in due course.
The rest of our calendar should run as planned all being well, but as always will seek the relevant local authorities permission.
In the meantime, stay safe, and keep your eyes on any further announcements we have.