Lamberhurst postponed to next weekend 15th March



Hi guys - unfortunately upon inspection of Lamberhurst the paddock/track are far to wet to consider running this weekends event. As it stands we are looking to postpone this meeting to next weekend 15th March in the hope of some drier weather to improve conditions. If you are booked in and can no longer attend our amended date please let me know and I will issue a refund to you. Despite every effort the weather has been against us. Let’s hope this is now changing and we can get behind the gate next week 🤞🏻🤞🏻 We shall keep on trying. Thanks EK committee x

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

Join our mailing list to never miss an update

  • Facebook
  • Instagram